Park and Ride
· Saturday 21st July: 9am to 7pm stopping at the Harbour (only) – last bus leaves the Harbour at 7pm
· Sunday 22nd July: 10am to 7pm stopping at The Horsebridge (only) – last bus leaves The Horsebridge at 7pm
· Approximately every 15 minutes
· Stops at the heart of the festival
· £1 for adults, 50p for children, under fives travel free
Whether you are travelling from London or Faversham via the M2/A2, or from Thanet or Herne Bay via the A299, the site is clearly sign posted on all major routes into Whitstable. There are approximately 200 parking spaces.
Sat Nav: Boorman Way CT5 3SE
Please note that there will be no reductions for National Bus Pass concession holders or disabled customers.
The buses are suitable for wheelchair users and pushchairs. Assistance dogs will be allowed to travel although permission for other dogs to board will be up to the discretion of the driver.
Find out more information please go to http://www.canterbury.gov.uk/main.cfm?objectid=1999
Please note: The opening weekend of the festival is very popular with visitors. Therefore, to avoid disappointment, visitors are strongly advised to travel by bus, train, bicycle or on foot if possible. Whitstable railway station is only 10 minutes walk from either end of town and less than 15 minutes rail journey from Herne Bay to the east or Faversham to the west.